Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Amazing encounters with Hanuman langurs

yesterday we did a trip to the ""Hanuman langur" temple in Faridabad
we  being my daughter and her husband who's visiting us
so much fun to do these not so touristy things besides everything you want to squeeze in for them



Hanuman temple on Faridabad road
he's huge - like 20-25 meters high




the temple is in a ravine 
and it's a beautiful greenery
usually filled with langurs but today it took them a while to spot us and our bananas







it is a fantastic feeling to sit and feed them 


oops I wonder what happened to it's ear ?


the langur didn't think my daughter was fast enough with the peeling of the banana
she was looking at her like "will you hurry up" with a cheeky look
they sure know that humans mean food


Astrid got to feel their strength when they tried to get the bananas out of her hands !


my driver was so cute when he told them " No No ...wait" when they where jumping up to get the bananas...and they waited !



one of the temple cows



nice old man who was curious of where we came from 
I'm really happy that I got to show and share this with my daughter and her husband

No comments:

Post a Comment