Sunday, October 11, 2015

Lazy Sunday in and by the pool


one of the advantages of living in the sun
is that we can still enjoy a lazy Sunday by or in the pool
weather has been perfect lately
blue skies and around 36 degrees celsius


I needed to check my GoPro camera for an upcoming trip
so in I went 


water drops here and there
it's been quite a while since I used it so I checked all the functions on this tiny little camera


our building from below the surface


me and my siamese twin under water
haha it was fun to test the camera

I was going to share a clip with me swimming
but it seems I need to learn how to convert GoPro mp4 movies into ?
anyone who knows how to ?

hope you also had a lazy day in the sun or on the couch or wherever you have your lazy spot





No comments:

Post a Comment