Monday, July 20, 2015

Antiques road trip

last time I visited my best friend Katrin we went on an antiques road trip 
oh... it was so much fun !
since she lives about an hour away from where I live it was all new places to me (almost)
we started off with some coffee in Billinge 


the café looks like when it was new...ages ago...
but they had good coffee and awesome breads


next stop was at a vintage store close by


love the car


what a beauty....


then we headed for Stockamöllan...so pretty around this place
you can rent canoes here and go for rides in the beautiful surroundings


this part of Skaune is so green and lush



from Stockamöllan it was a couple of kilometers until we reached Stenhuset...the Stone House


another antique -vintage-chabby chic store and café


the houses where amazing


and they had so many fun things



many spots to sit and have your cake and coffee


it was a totally awesome day with my dear friend Katrin
and yes !
of course we did buy some fun things

can't wait until I get to go back and have a look in the stores that where closed




2 comments:

  1. I could be your next adventure partner...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so much fun.....I sure hope we will have lots of adventures when I'm back in Gurgaon ??

      Delete