Saturday, July 11, 2015

A paradise with french poultry

my best friend Katrin and her husbands home is a haven 
it's filled with tranquility and serenity
trees, flowers and vegetables everywhere
good food and the best company just adds on






pretty....


it has been a good year for the roses !
that's also a song...by whom ?


artichokes....yummy yummy....
yes my friend really has green fingers...everything grows....

since I haven't seen her daughters hens and roosters we just had to pay a visit 


they are just adorable and BIG


the roosters where even bigger and so handsome


just look at that face....hahaha...curious....



so cute with all those puffy feathers don't you think ?

I think it's a french breed called Faverolle ?
can't wait to see what the eggs will look like
hopefully I'll be able to show you

enjoy the rest of your Saturday evening







No comments:

Post a Comment