Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mangar village

yesterday I visited Mangar village 
it has got to be the most decorated village I have been to
same artist ,who also lives there,  had done all the paintings around the small village
paintings of deitys...gods....
it was such a nice visit
I walked through the village and met school children, got invited for some chai
and chatted with villagers


the drive up and down was a challenge for my driver...
the roads are not as back home I tell you


happy girls who had just finished some tests at the government funded school


the entrance into the village...










youngest one I met...so cute...


I was invited to sit down and chat...not so much chat for some reason...
mostly body language


I added some more great encounters to my long list 
and by now I have learned that body language is multilingual !



1 comment:

  1. you have captured beauty of the village, i loved the wall art specially , will do some more research work on that :) thank you

    ReplyDelete