Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Colourful women in Bagru

since I showed you the men yesterday I just have to show you some
colourful women today....
women in Rajasthan wear saris that are really bright in colour


I think this bright orange is my favourite !


some we meet are so shy...and some are so beautiful....




these women where taking part in a religious ceremony.... 




a procession of women ....finish line was the temple...
we only walked with them to this old place
an old fort that looked interesting ....,yes, we did explore....
(I'll show some pictures from it in another post)


the jewellery is something special in India
I hope I can visit some of the villages, tribes that wear really special jewellery
when I go back....
I'm not really done with India....
still some places I want to go and some people I want to meet...
do you have some places you dream about dear reader ?












1 comment: