Monday, November 3, 2014

Cowboys along the road to Jaipur, Rajasthan

I had to show my friends Jaipur so we hit the road again 
right after coming back from Ranthambore National park...
pretty soon after entering the state of Rajasthan my driver spotted this
"gigantenormous" herd of cows....I think this was the biggest I have ever seen here....
of course we just had to stop...
all these wonderful cows and bulls with enormous horns...
painted to keep track of them and many with bead necklaces...
of course some Rajasthan "cowboys" to top it all !


from far way we saw the dust  from the wandering cows...






I do wonder how these big turbans stay on ?


here I spotted the BIG bull with the thick big horns....even though they where sawed off....
imagine how gigantic they would be otherwise...


even the cows see that we are different...look at her staring at me...


the BIG bull again...


as you can see they all have the typical clothes on....


then phase two of the herd walked by....and that was happy guys I tell you....
all smiling and waving....
they looked like they felt like stars.....





fun encounters...
I just wish they had the time to stop so I could get a crash course in how to do the turban !







No comments:

Post a Comment