Friday, October 10, 2014

Early birds in Munnar, Kerala

Both me and Mr M are early birds and I guess if you want to see 
some real early birds that's a good thing...
so one of the mornings at the home stay in Munnar we where sitting in the treehouse before 7



fantastic views and fantastic light


the views where like from out of a movie


no, it's not dirt on the lens..it is a bird !!


while Mr M was reading his book 
I of course was looking through the lens...
I have found that I'm more interested in birds than I knew...


looking out into a jungle trying to find some birds can be a lot harder than you think...
just try and find the parrot in this one !!
I wish I had THE BIG telescope lens that some photographers have...
they are SO expensive if you didn't know and also SO heavy....
but I do think I'm strong enough to manage...


they are so far away but you can still see the bright colours in the birds...I hope...
remember that you can always make the picture bigger
these are black and orange flycatchers....


an scarlet minivet singing in the morning




two kinds of parrot....see the difference in sizes...the big one I don't think I have seen before...
I'm not sure if it is a Kerala laughingtrush..


adorable little birdie....


wagtail....


eurasian blackbirds.....


fantastic what you can see when being an early bird...
but it also means I'm not a night person
I need my sleep and usually from early on
zzzzzzzz










No comments:

Post a Comment