Thursday, October 16, 2014

A close encounter with a...



baby goat....he was so curious..
he gave me a big kiss...right on the lens....
I so wish I could have taken a shoot right that moment but he was just too close..
 look at that baby face...and those beautiful eyes...
I didn't know they had such long eyelashes


so funny and so cute and just like a curious puppy....
just look at those tiny horns..


met his owner on the way to one of the temples...
it still amazes me that they can sit like this for hours....
try and see what I mean


they are funny looking but so charming..


not one look like the other....

it took me a while to wipe the "kiss" of my lens 
I'm just happy that it wasn't the big bull with the big horns that gave my lens a kiss !
animal encounters can turn out funny
or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment