Sunday, September 28, 2014

Photo exhibition at Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon

Thank's to all and everyone who came to look at my pictures 
and an extra thank you to ALL of you at school who helped out !
it was a fun afternoon
nerv wrecking but fun
if anyone had told to me two years ago that I would be having a photo exhibition in India
I would have laughed and thought that they where crazy
and yet here I am...I have done it....
it was especially fun to show some pictures from back home 
since the exhibition was at Kunskapsskolan... 
lots of comments from parents about how beautiful it looks around Abbekas 
I actually think this was the first time ever that Abbekas was being marketed in India !!

I promised my friends and family back home that I would show some pictures of the pictures...
....pictures at an exhibition....
by ??
 anyone who knows who did that song ?








my friend Kathy who's always up for fun photo shoots...


most prominent guests where the Ambassador of Sweden to India
Mr Harald Sandberg and his wife Else..












almost all of the pictures have been posted on my blog..
this time in bigger sizes though..
some framed and some canvas 
but I tell you...it was difficult to choose pictures...
and this is just some of them...


and yes this is what I looked like...

again 
a big thanks to all and everyone !





2 comments:

  1. Hurra för dig mamma! :)
    Krams ARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. kramisar...ni skulle alla varit här ! hade varit ännu roligare då.

    ReplyDelete