Monday, September 8, 2014

I saw some swings in a tree

just outside our complex this morning...
 made me curious....
so I just had to take a closer look....


 I met this adorable shy 23 year "old"woman with two small kids..
not twins as I thought...



she was sitting on the ground on a piece of cardboard with one kid
and the other was sleeping comfortably in a swing bed....
I instantly saw that he was born with cleft....


since I know that they can get help from Sankalp foundation I asked my driver to talk to her and explain....he did and he's going to go back and help them out some more...
she looked really scared when he talked about help and surgery
and it turns out that many of the poor families turn down help in the end...


in the house across the street her husband 
was working together with some other family ...


they are just one of so many poor families
while working at the house they live in a shed next to it (see the orange one above)
when the house is done they tear down the shed and move on to work on the next house
(hopefully)


I'm so pleased that my curiosity made me meet her today

 maybe we can help her to get some help from the foundation !







No comments:

Post a Comment