Saturday, September 13, 2014

How about some Indian lotus on a saturday...

I find the Indian lotus flower so beautiful
so when I had a street vendor just outside my car window
I just couldn't resist
actually I have been looking forward to see the vendor.....


I bought a bouquet of lotus buds


and almost instantly it started to open up....


some of the buds broke so I put the leaves in my marble lotus bowl
turned out beautifully


the seed house is a beauty in itself...


don't you agree ?

the lotus, which is a type of water lily holds a special place in India and thus,
has been chosen as the national flower of India

hope you are enjoying your weekend, dear reader
I have had a great day so far...
good long workout in the morning
some swedish coffee on top of that 
 then some interesting meetings at school
going to finish the day of with tasty home made burgers
sounds good ha?







No comments:

Post a Comment