Friday, August 29, 2014

Peacocks are so easily scared.

peacocks are difficult to get a good picture off..
I have tried so many times...
 they are just so easily scared 
by the time you get the camera out...
and the slightest sound from it 
they run like...scared chicken...

the other day I was trying to get a good picture off this beautiful peacock
sitting on a roof top with his long tale hanging down...
camera out and zooming in and he's gone
hmm....



saw him at another spot..tiptoed....camera ready...and he's gone...
what the...
finally I saw him walking on the roof 
he stopped...
talked to his "ladies "


and 


off he went...
kind of cool that I did get a picture off this though... 
amazing that they can fly at all with that long tail...

I still find them so exotic
even though I see them almost every day

enjoy your friday folks
I'm recovering from 24 hours of Delhi belly !
I know...not funny at all...
sure hope tomorrow will be better








No comments:

Post a Comment