Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Building houses is

done somewhat differently here compared to back home
just outside my building these ladies,
yes, at the moment  it's actually mostly ladies I see working,
building a new house
their kids are there at the site all day long 
playing or helping out or just being
yes, even the smallest ones
really different 



they thought it was kind of fun that I wanted to get pictures of them






sometimes pictures turn out quite funny....
see what I mean ?
she's carrying all those high metal things in her bowl....


a short brake with the kids and then back to work...
some of them where so shy


hard work in hot humid weather
and very little pay....
today I gave the kids fresh water from home 
they never say no to that
I have found that this is one way I can do something good
I fill my empty bottles with water from home
and hand them out to.... mostly kids actually













No comments:

Post a Comment