Sunday, August 17, 2014

back in our other home

first thing I did was to turn on the AC
it was hot in here !
woke up this morning after a couple of hours sleep
and first thing I, we did was to head for  the pool
and a short workout
felt so good to be back in the water
even though the water in the pool is like 30 degrees
no cooling system !

today is all about adjusting
body and mind
it is really a very different life here in India
things I see and things I do

from a distance this could be laundry hanging out to dry
just like back home
but


it's not
see what it is ?


it's bags of chips hanging on the laundry ropes...


the chips and candy man has a spot underneath a tree along one of the busy roads here in Gurgaon


 candy anyone ?

that's one of the things from home that we can't get here
svenskt smågodis...swedish candy...
but I know that when friends come visiting they will bring some...?....
until then I need to work off those extra kilos in the pool....
it was a long and yummy summer at our other home

enjoy your sunday, dear reader
 wherever you are around the world







No comments:

Post a Comment