Saturday, July 5, 2014

Went to Ystad to pick up some pictures

from India that I had framed...
looking at them it struck me....
wow. that's another world
the differences are so big ! 
I am going back to India soon 
well, hopefully...it all depends on if I get my visa ...
until then you have to hang in there and enjoy Sweden instead
to be more precise, today you have the opportunity to enjoy more pics from Ystad 


one of the small hotels...I so like that they have kept the old look on things like lighting etc..
by the way if you look at the ground it's cobblestone....in most parts of the inner city they have kept the old look.....


what amazes me is how the flowers, like roses and hollyhocks can grow so big ....


like in a storybook....so cute...


old hollyhocks 


 one of the alleys lined with old townhouses


post and beam houses


in different colours


"famous" alley leading up to the church...St Maria church....


I leave you with one of the most swedish old townhouses in Ystad
at least when it comes to the colours.

now I'm heading back home to see where I can hang my Indian pictures
my BIG Indian pictures
guess I have to rearrange some of the walls
???
my walls are pretty small
I should have thought about that before ordering the BIG sizes
anyhow
have a wonderful saturday wherever you are dear reader 




No comments:

Post a Comment