Sunday, June 8, 2014

This morning

I went for a long walk ...the weather was incredible..again...
there's nothing better than a walk along the water in the morning
and I had it all to myself...almost...I met a lady with her dogs....





this is such a cute cottage...


this was on sale last time I was home...


another old one..with an old garden...


there where many breakfast tables being set up outside on my walk...so cosy.....


this lovely old house has both the ocean and a huge pond - lake...
I heard the frogs sing when I walked around it....it was actually quite a loud sound....
wonder what kind of frogs ?
I love looking at all houses that are being taken care of with warm hands around here...
and here are so many nice ones...including our own !







No comments:

Post a Comment