Thursday, June 12, 2014

let's go surfing now, everybody's learning how...




I just have to show you the pictures from the other day when I brought my surfing board to the beach and our youngest niece spent an hour or two in the water with the board....
the waves where really small but she had fun


she loves the water and she's never cold !





I'm really happy that I brought my board home from one of my trips a couple of years ago...
it's a board for relatively small waves..which makes it a little difficult...
like my niece said " oh now I remember...that's the one that is so wobbly "


what an afternoon Mr M and I had with the girls at the beach....
our nieces are such wonderful fun girls...


our niece says hello to you all

my question to you is
the lyrics in my header are from which song by which group ?
I know that everyone knows this one







No comments:

Post a Comment