Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I'm expecting.....

tomatoes, beans, squash, chillies, herbs, flowers,strawberries,rhubarbs and currant.....
and I don't have to wait nine months...
yesterday my very best friend Katrin came with the best gift ever...
tomatoes, I don't know how many different ones, beans, squash, herbs, sallad and flowers....
not bad ha ?
my problem was that I didn't have anywhere to put it all...
today we solved that problem...I hope you're impressed Katrin !!??


my strawberries and....


my pallet rim that we had done today !! we used 15 bags of soil and 4 bags of cow fertiliser...that's a lot of kilos I tell you... it turned out great.....the squash and some beans and tomatoes found it's way in there....does it look good Katrin ?


4 different kinds of tomatoes...my friend Katrin has green fingers and gets the best tomatoes...
hmm I wonder if I'll get any.....


next to them my rhubarbs...and


behind the red and black currant grows....I always get a lot of berries....
the rest of my gift ended up in my green house...
and since I know that some of you don't know what a  green house is I'm giving you the tour


entrance from the deck....


entrance from the front...big lavender pots outside....one of my favourite flowers-herb...
our green house is used both as a cosy dining place but also as a green house...where things can grow...it has windows that automatically opens up to get the right temperature and humidity...


we have green grapes...the big greenery you see in the right corner...


at the moment the grapes are so small....I sure hope I get to pick some before leaving...


the Buddha I got as a birthday gift from my kids....love it...


for mothers day this year I got this beautiful bird cage...it had a lavender pot inside...now it holds the chilli plant I got yesterday...


a pot with the herb chocolate mint..I touch it every day...smells just like chocolate....amazing


in this corner I made a table with all the goodies that my friend brought me...


more tomatoes, herbs, beans and flowers....I need to replant some of the tomatoes in BIG pots....I just need more soil.... I didn't believe my friend when she told me how much soil I would need...now I know better... 


my olive trees....I always have some... this year I only have some small ones...


in the other corner I have a red grape...Mr M got it for his birthday...so it's newly planted....


more lavender, olives and tomatoes...and my sea shell lights from Good Earth...


smells fantastic with lavender on the table...

now I can only wait and see what happens inside and outside...I so wish that I had my friends green fingers...water and lots of love...will that be enough ?..I guess we'll have to wait and see...
I'll keep you posted
see you tomorrow








1 comment: