Tuesday, May 20, 2014

These boots are made for walking

and that's just what they'll do....
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you....
well, it kind of looked like the flipflops where out walking with this little cutie...




it was at Nau-Gaza pier ( nau=nine yards ) we met her and her dad ?.....outside a temple with a 26 feet long tomb..they actually thought the they where giants back then...sufi musicians where playing outside....since it was muslim we had to cover our hair with a scarf....that's one thing you always carry in your bag..either for covering your hair or covering your nose because of bad smells...


overlooking the yamuna river....


when walking out I spotted this sari...yes I saw the sari first and the woman second...
love the colour...who would have thought that I would say that about yellow a couple of years ago....


so beautiful...

I just realised that I don't have any really good pictures with women in saris....guess what I'll be looking out for the coming days ?

so the question today....again....I have asked it once before.... who wrote the lyrics and recorded it and who composed it ? well, that's actually two questions....
I'm waiting.....







No comments:

Post a Comment