Monday, May 19, 2014

The bed linen went for a walk....

this pile of bed linen came walking towards me and I just thought it looked so funny...
think I was waiting for him to trip over...
I wonder if he could see anything at all ?


a laugh a day is good for you !
oh, maybe I should say don't try this at home...well, I guess you'll get a soft landing if you trip...
I am going to try it in a couple of days...
I just hope the weather is so good so that I can do this...


but I won't hang it in any roundabouts or intersections in town....
I promise I will use my own garden !

see you....


2 comments:

  1. Great capture of the walking linen, Susanna. I saw that guy but didn't catch him in time to get a good picture. He DEFINITELY made me laugh! Great line, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Denise...almost everyday I do see things that makes me smile...think that's needed to balance up some of the things that really irritate me or makes me feel sad....

    ReplyDelete