Friday, April 11, 2014

Traffic controllers and finally some men....

I love the expression traffic controllers.....
in this post they are sheep and goats.....it still amuses my to see all these animals along the roads and on the roads...and how they dictate the traffic....these pictures are from my visit out into the farm areas these last days....




I don't think I've seen so many at one time before......it's amazing to see them work with the animals using sounds and talking to them......well,once in a while they do use the sticks....hmmm....





love the turbans...


hard work and everybody has to help out as soon as they are big enough...


big enough to walk by itself...


wonder what the shirt he's wearing is called....


Rajasthan families on the move .....they move around pretty hasty.....
I'll show more of the Rajasthan men in my next post...
I was so lucky the other day.....first the traffic controllers and 
then some smaller  controllers and then.....
check in on my next two posts, maybe three and you'll find out !

have a wonderful cozy friday !






No comments:

Post a Comment