Thursday, March 6, 2014

Animals and birds around the sight seeing spots

I just had to show you something else besides all these buildings....something with life in it....or have you given up on me since I go on and on about Jaipur ? hang in there..just one or two more posts about the peach city ...sorry...the pink city....by know you know that I do like animals so today it's all about the animals around the spots we visited....


I guess this is what you can call a monkey tree !


at the car parking, not the elephant parking, up at Amber Fort there's a lot of Hanuman langurs...
they get fed every day so smart monkeys...why leave...


this little guy had gotten his hands on some chapatti,bread....


so he just sat there taking it easy....having his snack....looking at me....
because I was really close..




I am so surprised that he just sat there because all around him it was langurs running around playing
like this one..


 they climbed and jumped on the cars....chased each other on the rooftops...


this one seems to be pointing his tongue as if saying..you can't catch me..
or...




this group of langurs where hiding from the rain in the outskirts of Galta...( Ill tell you about that later)


they are such beautiful birds aren't they..and they really stand out against that old wall...


driving up to "Tiger Fort" we learned that this is peacock territory....my god, I haven't seen so many peacocks anywhere else....too bad that they are so easily scared..as soon as the car stops they run....


I did my best to try and sneak around ....but it turned out that it was the peacocks that where sneaking up on me...I turned around and they where actually following me from behind...checking me out ....


driving down from the fort we saw this high tower and to my surprise I saw one sitting up there....
to tell you the truth it was actually my driver who saw him and asked if I wanted to get pictures...after a year my driver knows what to look for...it's god with an assistant !


I knew that they can fly short distances but I didn't know that they could fly this high..


last one today is this wonderful blue cow, a young male nilgai, looking straight at me..saw him while leaving Galta temple...isn't he gorgeous ? 
that's it for today folks 
hope you enjoyed



1 comment: