Monday, February 24, 2014

This morning I had an unexpected visitor on my kitchen balcony



guess who ?


my maid came running saying " mam mam monkey on the balcony"...what....I must have heard wrong....but when she pulled away the curtain...there he was sitting on my gastank on the balcony...
I mean we live 20 floors up..about 60-70 meters in the air....I never ever in a million years thought that I'd have a monkey up here...
of course he got scared when we both started to laugh...so off he went and off I went to get my camera...



he started to climb down and I dared to stand there with an open door to see if I could get some pictures of my visitor...it was hard to keep track of him though because he can climb on all the sides...
I lost him and then found him a couple of floors down....


guess he found me also....then my maid Rajni and I locked all the windows and closed all the doors because you don't want a monkey coming into your apartment....some friends of ours have and they emptied their refrigerator !...I'm not sure if they lived on the 20th floor though...
then we started laughing because it was so surreal.....Rajni has worked here for three years now and she has never experienced this before......anyhow...she was then out to clean the balcony and I followed as her watchdog....you never know where those monkeys are !
but it sure was a memory for life





1 comment: