Thursday, January 2, 2014

Camels and colours of Rajasthan

I promised you more camels and I tell you….it wasn't hard to spot camels…they where everywhere….so cool to see the styled camels with different hairstyles and patterns in the fur…


in between the camels all of a sudden there where a herd of goats…and a colourful lady….



I just love it….



 this one was really pimped when it came to patterns in the fur….cool guy…


another herd of goats..


this face tells a story…doesn't it ?


long winding roads….and of course a camel...



all of a sudden I see some colour spots along the road….


fruit vendors…

amazing….


I guess I've got to finish this post as I started it…with a camel of course…I could have spent the days taking pictures of these wonderful animals…you would think that this would be all from our Rajasthan trip ? but oh no I'm going to do another post…about my favourite monkey ??!! be sure to check in if you want to see..
hope you'll have a wonderful day !











1 comment: