Thursday, January 23, 2014

Being creative ....well,trying to be...

Good morning,dear reader....hope you had a good nights sleep ? Have you had your vitamin C's this morning ? I did...and my cold is better but instead Mr M's is a lot worse....he is now getting the Kinu cure....

so off we went...somewhere along the road my driver decided to go another route and of course I asked and he said " better,mam"...hmmm , if I had driven the car myself we would have been there within the hour...now it took 2 hours, as in india , only "mam"...the explanation was bad traffic....well, when we passed the same spot the third time I knew it wasn't the traffic....and of course he doesn't listen to me when I say we should go this or that way....no no no...anyhow...
what on earth I'm a going to do? I have an idea....not for me or us....it's for school...if they will let me put them up that is...guess we'll have to wait and see about that...if you want to know what I'm doing be sure to check in later on....a little hint...it has to do with words !





No comments:

Post a Comment