Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fierce competition, juju berries and the sun on a straw !

While driving home from work today I saw these vendors 
all lined up and I thought " this is what I call fierce competition"
….. it was just so cool to see all the wagons lined up…I saw all these wheels and then I saw the fruit...


when I first got into the car my driver wanted me to taste these kind of berries…jujube or indian plums…
I didn't like the smell of them, so I was a little hesitant to taste…it was sweet and sour…nothing I will go out into the hills here and pick though ( like I would here anyhow with jungle cats and leopards around )…Pawan is really thoughtful and knows that I do like to try new things so…some I like some I don't.


when we where getting closer to home I looked up and saw this beautiful sunset…and thought today I will be fast with my camera....you see the sun sets so fast….it's like it's falling into the ground…..but I managed to get one nice shot…well, at least I think so…..I got the sun on a straw….


got me thinking of picking wild strawberries and putting them on a straw in summertime….and now it's christmas….confusing…anyhow, the house you see in the background is actually where we live.
See you tomorrow..I hope….



No comments:

Post a Comment