Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More Japanese glimpses from Kunskapsskolan.

I visited Kunskapskolan again to see what was going on with the Japanese week….nice to see the flags  welcoming you….


Masks are important in Japanese culture and this one is just adoring…


I saw more origami….beautifully done….just love this box of roses….think I'm going to be at school on thursday when the Japanese ladies are teaching some of the kids to do origami…




art work is displayed on the walls and on tables…pictures and fabric ….just wonderful… and little signs teaching us about the meaning….


The really small kids where listening to storytelling yesterday and they all seemed captured by the stories….
today some of the kids got to try calligraphy and Japanese signs….so much fun….I know some other kids are doing it tomorrow so I have got to visit.. hopefully even I get to learn….and I want to see the ladies in their beautiful kimonos!
So stay tuned for more pictures coming up.









No comments:

Post a Comment