Tuesday, November 26, 2013

In search of Christmas.

Today was the day to try and get into the Christmas mood even though it's

28 degrees and the sun is shining and we need AC in the car…
You see today we finally made our way to 


everybody I know have already been there so I was quite curious of what to find…..
we should have had Christmas music in the car because it was quite the journey to get there though….



In this warehouse he sold all different kinds of christmas ornaments….


 I found this glittery christmas moose…..he was actually cool….no, I didn't buy him…if I had a store I would have for decor….


I'm not so sure about this glittery christmas rhino though !


I did find Christmas...things that almost didn't cost me anything today but the Christmas feeling….not really feeling it yet….I'm sure it will come to me…hopefully in time.















No comments:

Post a Comment