Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm under water again....

every day we've said that there can't be any other place in the world with this kind of life under the surface...the corals are healthy and growing in most places...and that's not the condition of most coral reefs around the world...


blue green chromis and I think a yellow tailed Sergeant


baby humbugs...so cute...


black-spotted pufferfish


blu coral and double-sadled butterflyfish


a blackspot emperor...he was really interested in me...followed me around...for some reason I wasn't as scared of him as I was of the shark that followed me around !


clark's anemone fish ( really protecting his anemone ....say anemone many times fast and you feel like nemo )


again clark's anemone fish



flutemouths


a small spotted unicorn fish





lined surgeon fish ( he posed for me )


coral rabbitfish


corall red butterflyfish 

time to get up and out for a short while....
our days on the island are coming to an end...so I better make the best of it.....










No comments:

Post a Comment