Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 3: two morning dives: Back Faru and Banana Reef

Day 3  was rise and shine early to go diving. But what a morning it was...already at 8 the postcard views where just gorgeous ....




First site was Back Faru and we did a 47 minutes dive at a max depth of 23 meters......saw different kinds of murray eels and a big black tipped reef shark...



this morning I learned that I need a red filter for diving in blue waters with my GoPro camera....to get some colours.....but you can still see the murray eels sticking out their heads....saw this huge honey comb murray eel swimming around...


after an hours brake and move of the boat we got in at Banana Reef and did a 55 minutes dive at a max depth of 18.7 meters.....saw loads of fish .....
on this dive I borrowed a pink filter , meant for green waters just to try and see what happens with the pictures and guess what ...everything got blueish !
so I'm off to see if I can get a filter and then we are having a birthday party here on the island...
18+50=someone's young and someone's old !












No comments:

Post a Comment