Sunday, September 29, 2013

Misery...poor people...red light beggars

The poverty I find to be the hardest thing to see every day .....people that are so poor....who have nothing....kids don't have shoes...torn clothes..maybe ? food every day...living out of these tents.....




the red light beggars...adults and kids of all ages...by now I know most of the lights they work out of
but I will never get used to it ....I only get better of looking away...reading my book etc.
Every time I see a small child knocking on my car window
 I feel it in my stomach.
Sad to say is that some of the red light beggars that are kids may even have been kidnapped or sold from  their home just to slave as a beggar for some "owner" ! 
I do contribute to make a difference for some but I do it through the NGO's ( non profit organisations) that the networks have started. Many expats are volunteers and do charity work that really do benefit the different NGO's in a good way. 



the pictures are not of the best quality because they are all taken from inside the car through the window....I hope you understand why !


1 comment: