Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Addictive smoothies and this weeks dose of Art

It's wednesday and soon I'm off to the American Embassy School for todays practise.
( today we have time trials 100 backstroke by the way )
At least once a week I stop by the


it's a wonderful cafe' and they have the most addictive mango smoothies......and when it's hot as it is here every day it tastes so good.....inside the cafe' there's lots of paintings...
this one caught my attention last time


Sorry about the light in the corner but it was bright in there......

Walking into the campus at AES is like walking into another world by the way.....and I like it ....I recognise it and I feel at home and everything feels easier around there....when I walk out through the gates I'm back in India straight away....

hmmm.... can't wait for that smoothie...





No comments:

Post a Comment