Sunday, August 18, 2013

Water polo in Delhi ?...interesting !

A couple of days ago we got an invitation from the SAAB people here in Delhi to join in a water polo tournament !.....yes, that's right ....water polo...


of course Mats wanted to join since he has actually played water polo , even though that was in another life, ages ago......I was a little hesitant to join....mostly because of my "broken " nose since my accident a couple of weeks ago....I ended up playing anyhow


It was SAAB javelins and five other teams....


it turned out to be a really fun afternoon...not only did we win the tournament,  I got to meet some nice SAAB people and their families....
I had some good laughs and some fun facts of the day; it was good it was a shallow pool .....
indians are not famous for their swimming abilities
Rules? seems to be stretchable 
One of the guys , on the poolside ! really thought this was the Olympics...


The prize ? 
besides the glory of winning the Delhi Olympics...gift certificates in the restaurant and free beers....
turned out to be a pretty fantastic rainy day in Delhi








No comments:

Post a Comment