Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dilli Haat on a rainy day...

Even though it's raining I just have to get out and do things....I would go crazy otherwise....some days I still go bananas depending on what Ms India throws at me... some days it feels like I'm in a love and hate relationship with her, Ms India that is....I think I will have to come back to Ms India, because today was about Dilli Haat...
I am so fascinated with all the wonderful craftsmanship this country has to offer...today it's these wood carvings that caught my attention






I wouldn't mind the last one...even though it was quite big..
For those of you who haven't been to Dilli Haat....it's a state run crafts and food bazar in the midst of Delhi...different vendors from all over India come here and sell their craft...I think they stay a month and then they change.....
If you come and visit me, us I will take you there for sure
and I'm pretty sure I know who the next couple is......?


No comments:

Post a Comment