Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bumbershoot ! ?

Does anyone out there know what a bumbershoot is ? I guess you've figured it out by looking at the pictures .....umbrella, parapluie (french ), rain shade, brolly, umbrolly, paraply (swedish )...the bumbershoot is american slang !...I don't know how you say it Hindi though...I have got to find out today ! promise I'll tell you later....




I don't think I have ever seen anyone use the umbrella as a sunshade while walking to the bus or whatever back home.....we use it when we are the beach, as a sunshade, or in our backyards - parasols..most often we use it because it's raining though......here the umbrella comes to use for many people every day as a sunshade whenever you're out ....of course it comes in handy during the monsoon also...


I haven't seen any male walking around with an umbrella as sunshade though ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment