Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Guess where I went today ?


Today I had to stop at......yes. you're right.......Starbucks....
they just opened up at Ambience Mall here in Gurgaon
Why did I have to stop?
 Well, I wanted a tumbler....so that I can bring my coffee to the pool in the mornings


Have't found one elsewhere so....perfettomento...bought a gift for Mats also...for all of you who don't know what's illustrated on the mug.....it's


India gate on front and you can never guess what's on the back ?!




a cricket player...the only sport that really counts in this country..... Don't start asking me questions about cricket now because I can't answer any......google it ! What I can tell you is that the first Starbucks opened up at Pike Place Market  in Seattle in 1971.....and I have been there. It's a must if you're in Seattle.


No comments:

Post a Comment