Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Faces of Gurgaon , part two.

This man was standing outside of Galleria Market the other day ( he was playing some kind of string instrument to earn money )


and there where just something about his eyes.......so I had to ask if I could take his picture....
obviously he said yes....the only problem was that all the other males around heard and wanted to be in the picture and I was only interested in this guy so....


I managed to get two pictures before I had four or five guards in my lens !!! How could I tell them no without being rude......so I took one picture and then left. Sometimes it's a problem when you want to take pictures because everybody starts acting up...that's not what I want in my pictures....
No, I'm not showing the one with the " crazy" guards ....I deleted it at once...and no, I'm sad to say that I didn't get the chance to take any pictures of the man playing and that was just because everybody started acting up.
Hopefully I'll see him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment