Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Guess what I have been up to ?


You don't see the egg whites but they are a major ingredient in these...?
another clue

got this from Axels girlfriend for Christmas ! Love it...
Since we're having some friends and family over for Midsummer I thought I'd make ...yes...macaroons..


The thing about macaroons is that sometimes they come out good and sometimes they just look awful.
Guess what todays pink macaroons look like ?


First ones that out of the oven and YES they look like macaroons should....


don't you think ?
I'm so happy that I have my Kitchen Aid when I"m doing this because it is awesome when making meringue or anything that needs to be whisked for a pretty long time..


I do have the Kitchen Aid mixer also !! but I'll show you when I'm making drinks...
Does anybody want the recipe for making macaroons ?
Guess what I'll give it to you later on when I show you the finished macaroons. OK ?










No comments:

Post a Comment