Thursday, June 27, 2013

Big differences

Back in the hustle and buzzle here in India it really hit me what BIG differences there are between living here and living in Sweden. I guess we all experience this differently but for me it's...... 

 Traffic


I can't put it into words how big this difference is. I think you have to experience it yourself. 

Next one is connected to the traffic and that's all the honking !


There's no other country in the world that uses the horn as much as here ! and to think that in some countries it's offensive to use the horn !

Then it's how far away from the ocean I am.


Back in Sweden it's a 2 minute walk to the shore ....here it's a 2 hour flight to Goa !

Last night I thought off all the sounds that surround me. It's a constant flow of sounds and noise. 
It's never really quiet. 
Here I listen to the peacock in the mornings and in the evening but


in Sweden I hear the seagulls. 

One of the most important things during the day in Sweden is the coffee break - fika 


here I drink coffee by my self and I rarely have any fika to go with it !

Writing this made me realise that there is so much more to tell so there's a chance that I will get back to this subject later ? 









No comments:

Post a Comment