Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This one is totally for you Katrin in Södra Munkarp

Have you seen, tasted or grown this, according to my driver really bad vegetable ( you should have seen the expression on his face when he was trying to show me what he thought of this ), or fruit since it's called Bitter Melon, or Bitter gourd, in hindi Karela ( not to confuse with Kerala in the south but what I've heard there it's really appreciated and everybody eats it ), in latin Momordica Charantia....with   such a name I'm really hesitant to even try this vegetable...because it is a vegetable even though called bitter melon !

Since I don't think you have tried it I have found yet another reason why you have to come and visit.
You can find info about all the health benefits ....google and see....for me my drivers face was all I needed and that didn't look healthy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment