Thursday, May 2, 2013

This is one way to make a living


As I told you I see alot of interesting things every day but I rarely stop to capture it. Today I told our driver Pawan to stop so that I could get out and ask if it was Ok to take some pictures ( well Pawan asked in Hindi ) and they where so proud !! This is their family business. People hand in their laundry and get it ironed. Of course the whole family was there with the kids taking care of each other.




Yes they put in coal to heat them up !



They open up at 11 in the morning and then they go on all day until it gets dark !
They where so proud to show me and it was actually first time ever that someone took pictures of them. I hope I made them feel like movie stars for just a brief moment !


It makes me think of my mothers collection of old irons.


Adorable picture .... 













No comments:

Post a Comment