Monday, April 22, 2013

Today I went to my favorite spot in Delhi again

If you have read my blog you know that Hauz Khas is a place that I like to come back to. Today I first went to Lolas World 
and had a great time with the lady running the store. After that  I had some time to spend so I walked to some spots I missed last time I was here. So next stop was

Green The Gap and things at Ziro

At green the gap they sell things made out of recycled material! So I looked at some really cool wallets made out of juice packages and out of milk packages. They also sell Ipad bags made out of recycled rubber. So nice! They have one other store in India and it´s in Bombay.








If you go one floor up you come to
things mini store. 
Fun and lots of quirky things like
these lamps, tables and seats etc.These are from Artfeat Designs and a guy named Karan Bakshi.
I met this really nice gal at the store who actually has her sister living in Gothenburg Sweden !!
I did find something very useful at the ministore...

I know I will be back to get some gifts before my vacation in Sweden.
I can go on and on about Hauz Khas and I will but not at the moment.I will be back later.










No comments:

Post a Comment