Sunday, April 28, 2013

Our animals are doing fine

My mother asked about our animals and this morning I actually woke up early and I heard the peacock screaming like a cat ( yes it sounds like a cat, at least according to me). Picked up my camera and stepped out on the balcony ....



Some of the peacocks...last picture is a little blurry I know but.....remember I am on the balcony about 60 meters up trying to get some nice shots. Today I told my husband that I need to get another lens..
so that I can get better pictures from this far away....anyhow besides the birds there where water buffalos far awy and of course the pigs and dogs but also my friends with their stockings on.


This one had birds keeping him clean from ticks I guess..??? 


This guy was resting under the tree and you can see his socks sticking out !
I think this was one of the best mornings on the balcony with the camera in one hand and some swedish coffee in the other.
How was your morning ?



No comments:

Post a Comment