Monday, April 22, 2013

Horn please !!??

There is one thing I will never ever get used to and that is all the horns and the honking. Some days it feels like I´m going crazy.
Here in India they honk to pass,to warn,if you don´t move in the exact second the light changes , etc etc etc. In the beginning I tried to figure out some kind of pattern or so but I gave up. Honk for the honk of it!! it seems like. 

Back of some trucks.....( actually these are table mats from Purple Jungle another little store in Hauz Khas that you need to visit)

Our driver got instructions about the honking from the moment we stepped into the car and he´s doing really well. The other day he said " mam look "

"you´re favorite words on a sticker" !! 
He is a funny guy !
I haven´t seen any other car with that sticker actually. 
I guess you have to visit and experience all the horns yourself to know what I´m talking about.
This is India.




No comments:

Post a Comment