Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Delhilicious Mela



I just got back from the Hyatt Regency hotel and Delhi Networks Delhilicious Mela that they arrange every spring.( Mela meaning bazaar with lots of different vendors.) I ´m so impressed by all these ladies that are so involved and do so many good things for others. Great job and I hope you all feel how appreciated your efforts are. 
Delhi network is an organisation for expats in Delhi. They arrange coffee mornings at the Hyatt Regency once a week. They also have a bunch of activities to choose from depending on what your interests are. If you want to know more just google Delhi Network. 
When you become a member you get this really good book with lots of good things to know.

So do you wonder if I bought something for a good cause? Of course I did !

No comments:

Post a Comment