Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome to my life in India


Welcome to the House of Susanna where I hope to share glimpses of my weird and wonderful life as a Swede in India.
Since I love the colors of India, the overwhelming glitter, the textiles and the prints, the fruits, vegetables and spices I thought that someone else might enjoy all this.

I hope you may find some inspiration.....

Unless otherwise indicated, all photos are my own so if You want to use them contact me at
swimsanna1@gmail.com


Welcome..

6 comments:

  1. rRegina Isabel HanssonMarch 5, 2013 at 11:41 AM

    Hej Susanna!
    Vad kul att du visar din egen "India". Jag konner att följa med på din resa härifrån .
    kram Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul att du hänger på ...jag har tänkt på dig när jag fotat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Här vill jag vara med! - Indien på riktigt men ändå så långt borta. KRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. kul o så får du träna engelskan samtidigt ! kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det ska bli kul att följa äventyret!
    Hälsa Mats!
    Kram Marianne

    ReplyDelete