Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday morning

Sunday morning can it get better ? Yes if you put on Maroon 5´s song Sunday morning. Know the lyrics ? Sunday morning, rain is falling, steal some covers, ....... well the rain is not falling  and I don´t have to steal some covers because Mats is already up and running. ( he´s working today ) So I´m
all alone at my desk with my coffee and my thoughts abut the coming week.
I have the tiniest little desk you can think off...




We brought this beautiful picture that one of the teachers ( Regina Isabel Hansson ) at Kunskapsskolan Ystad has done. It sure reminds us of home in Sweden.


Did you know that the peacock is the national bird of India? I will tell you more about that another day!


Today has been just a lazy day and once in a while that´s necessary, even for me.


A little snack in the afternoon and water. Our life saver. I just got to learn to drink more of it.When  temperatures rises above 40 degrees celsius it´s really important to take a sip as often as you can.We´re told that foreigners, like us that is, have a problem with that. We tend to drink to little.Well, I´m off to sweat some more. ........................at  a workout ! Yes, I have water with me.







2 comments:

  1. Mera blått tack./SoS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag har ju alltid sagt att Royal Blue är den vackraste färgen. Vad blir det för färg nästa gång ?
    Gievlos

    ReplyDelete