Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quit monkeying around !

Along the road between Gurgaon and Faridabad today I ran into these guys.......


I couldn´t tell them !


There was a whole flock and they came up next to the road to eat because people feed them. I asked our driver about why people feed them and he said religion !  


This must have been THE mother of the flock. She looked really angry and she was protecting her little one because once I got to close and she told me !! 



This was one of the big males in the flock but

here´s the boss ( at least that´s what I think after studying their behavior ) 

I also met this big 
Indian Bull. They are quite big when you find yourself standing right in front of one. This one kind of sneaked up on me while I was concentrating on the monkeys. ( I hope I understood my driver correct when he talked about the cows and bulls )

These are just some of the animals I see almost every day so I will be back with more. 






No comments:

Post a Comment