Thursday, March 7, 2013

Good Morning Star shine

The world says " Hello "
You twinkle above us
We twinkle below
Know these lyrics ? Remember where they are from ? Yes, from the musical Hair. I woke up with this song in my head and it sure made me smile. I just had to look up the lyrics and sing it... I remember the film version from 1979 but there might be someone out there who remembers the musical from 1967 !
Feeling this good I´m heading for breakfast but I´m not sure what to get....

I think I´ll go for some melon and mango plus some freshly squeezed orange juice ! And of course my cup ( or two ) of Swedish coffee...that´s a must every day. I still have A package so when family visits it´s a must to bring coffee. ( and smågodis - swedish candy ) and swedish hard bread and Kalles Kaviar   (in a tooth paste tube ) I wish someone could bring me some filmjölk ! I better stop.

I will be back later on today because I´m off to a Gurgaon Connection meeting with other expats living in the area.

See ya all later



No comments:

Post a Comment